VENDOR AGREEMENT FOR PROVISION OF CLASSIFIED SERVICES
- The Vendor is of the opinion that the Company has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Vendor.
- The Company is agreeable to providing such services to the Vendor on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF
The matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Vendor and the Company (individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to this Agreement) agree as follows:
The Vendor is engaged in the business of selling and advertising product and services.
The Company is the owner of E-Commerce Classified Website by the name of ASWAAG.COM wherein various product(s) and service(s) of different nature are advertised and sold using electronic medium more particularly through the e-commerce domain upon the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth and;
The parties hereto have after mutual discussions have come to an agreement that the product(s) and service(s) of the Vendor will be marketed by ASWAAG.COM on their ecommerce classified.
THEREFORE, the parties hereto, intending to be legally bound hereby, agree as follows
NOW THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSES AS UNDER
- Aswaag.com classified respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the information you provide. For more details please review our privacy statement at www.aswaag.com/privacy which also governs your use of Aswaag.com Services to understand our practices. You agree to undertake and confirm that your use of our website shall be strictly governed by aswaag.com privacy policies.
- Accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions of aswaag.com. You can review our terms and conditions at www.aswaag.com/terms-and-conditions.
- We reserve the right to monitor the materials posted on our website. Aswaag.com shall have the right to remove or edit any content at its sole discretion if it violates, or is alleged to have violated any applicable Qatar law or the spirit of any of our policies. Notwithstanding this right, you remain solely responsible for the products and content of the materials you post on the website. Please review our prohibited product or service list under the terms and conditions.
- As a registered user or service provider you are solely responsible to ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties and sellers are fully compliant to the merchandise laws of Qatar.
- As a registered user, you are solely responsible for ads, directory information, business listings/information, messages between users, including without limitation e-mails or chats or other means of electronic communication
- com charges a small fee or commissions for listing the products or services on their aswaag.com classified website. Aswaag classified offers a service known as “Featured Ads” where users may pay a non-refundable fee to have their ads posted in selected locations on the website, thus potentially increasing an ads’ visibility. Aswaag.com reserves the right to change its featured Ad policy from time to time with prior notice to vendors.
- To facilitate our process with sellers we provide a seller support system which provide you an assistance to list your product or service as of your convenience.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, service terms, and conditions of use, at any time with or without any notification. We also reserve the right to terminate your account upon any breach of this contract.
ASWAAG.COM SELLING POLICIES
All sellers/vendors are expected to adhere to the following policies when listing products on ASWAAG.COM. Like any community, ASWAAG.COM Marketplace has rules to ensure a secure and enjoyable buying and selling experience. Please take a moment to read through our Community policies and procedures, which provide general guidelines for sellers.
- IPR Policy
We take any violations of intellectual property rights seriously. We are authorized to terminate listing and selling of products or materials that infringe someone else’s Intellectual Property Right (IPR). We may also report your activities and details to IPR owners, consumer affairs department and other law enforcement authorities.
- Product description
Sellers are responsible to publish their product description and advertisement as clear and precise as possible. Misleading Product Information and/or Advertisement are considered as unfair trade practice which is a criminal offence in State of Qatar. This will also cause the suspension of your ASWAAG.COM account.
- Product safety
Product Safety is our top priority. It is also the foundation of customer trust. Ensuring the safety of your products must be an important criterion for selling on ASWAAG.COM. You will remain always responsible for products or any features that harm or threatens the end users and sellers are responsible to deliver damage less products.
- Restricted and Refurbished Products
Customers trust that they can always buy with confidence on ASWAAG.COM. Products offered for sale on ASWAAG.COM must comply with all laws and regulations and with ASWAAG.COM’s policies. The sale of illegal, unsafe, or other restricted products are strictly prohibited. Vendors/sellers understand, Aswaag.com can and will remove any products on its website that it feels are restricted, illegal or contrary to the laws of State of Qatar.
- Cancellation of Orders
You cannot delay a confirmed purchase order or cancellation of a confirmed order. Any cancellation of a confirmed order will be subjected to penalty both by us and consumer affairs departments. The consumer is entitled to exchange the product if it doesn’t match the description and advertisement. If the product cannot be exchanged, the dealer has to refund the consumer.
- Seller Content
You are solely responsible for all text, documents or other content or information uploaded, entered or otherwise transmitted by you in connection with your use of the Site.
- Seller Release
You remain always responsible for all and any dispute with an end user or a third party. You will release ASWAAG.COM and each of our affiliates (and their respective employees, directors, agents and representatives) from and against any and all claims, costs, losses, damages, judgments, penalties, interest and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of any claim, action, audit, investigation, inquiry or other proceedings instituted by a third party, entity or a government agency, that arises out of or relates to your conduct, the products you sell, any content you provide, the advertisement, offer, sale or return of any products you sell, any actual or alleged infringement of any intellectual property or proprietary rights by any products you sell or content you provide.
- Shipping of products
Aswaag.com does not ship any products for you. The vendors and customers should negotiate the shipping or product pickup with each other. Aswaag.com will not be responsible for any shipping arrangements made between the vendors and their customers.
Buyers and sellers may communicate with one another via phone are email. Aswaag.com is not responsible for any miss communication between the vendor and their customers.