Supplier Category: Industrial
We are a company that focuses on personal attention in order to create real and effective solutions for our customers. We believe in collaboration internally, with our vendors and customers to form a positive and valuable relationship and product experience.
Lexco Cable is a leading fabricator of value-added wire rope products. Our core focus is in:
- Wire rope diameters from 1/32” through 1”
- Plastic wire rope jackets
- Assembly order quantities from 1 piece through 1,000,000 pieces
- Highly custom wire rope assemblies
- Fulfilment of wire rope via reels, coils, and cuts
- Distribution of wire rope fittings and hardware
Capabilities & Processes
- Extrusion — Cable or wire rope must be coated for aesthetic, durability, or safety reasons; we specialize in coating cables with polyvinyl chloride (PVC), nylon, and high-density polyethylene (HDPE). To ensure quality, we use laser micrometers for OD measurement.
- Swaging/Crimping — At the heart of wire rope assembly fabrication is the swaging process. Our tooling inventory and hydraulic presses can accommodate most end fittings including spherical, cylindrical, and hex profiles.
- Cutting — We have both manual and automatic cutting work cells to accommodate low and high volume projects. Additionally, we have mechanical sheer cutting and electrical fuse-cutting machinery.
- Cordage Cutting — We cut fiber rope and bungee cords with hot blades to prevent fraying. For webbing, we have automatic hot knife cutting capability.
- Cable Coiling — We can coil both coated and uncoated cable on spools and pre-cut into coiled assemblies.
- Die Casting — We zinc die-cast custom cable end fittings in-house, including barrels, balls, and eyes.
Source – https://www.lexcocable.com