Supplier Category: Industrial
MM Electrical Merchandising is the leading distributor of electrical and data components and equipment in Australia.
MMEM Offers Customers:
- Over 1,600 experienced, helpful and knowledgeable staff ensuring consistent and reliable service.
- Flexible and tailor-made MRO supply solutions covering all aspects of the supply chain.
- Access to specialist staff who keep up to date with the latest technologies.
- Sourcing of unique OEM product to suit even the most unusual situation.
- Buying power of a large global network.
- Geographical convenience from a national network of Service Centres.
Thus our strengths are our people, our Service Centre network, our experience and our high level of services (extended product range, supply availability, processes and product information) providing the lowest “total overall cost” value proposition.
Our parent company, Metal Manufactures Limited, was established in 1916 and has become a large and diverse Australian company, of which MM Electrical Merchandising (MMEM) is a vital part. Current operations of Metal Manufactures include MMEM, Kembla Tube & Fittings, Dotmar Plastics and Rushmore Distributors, employing over 2,000 staff throughout Australia.
MMEM is the trade wholesale distribution business, with over 250 branch locations across Australia, specialising in a one stop sourcing and supply solution within the electrical, communications and data, solar, lighting and associated electrical component products.
Our conveniently located branch network provides geographical convenience, local stock and experienced and knowledgeable staff to ensure that our customers are supported for business success and optimisation.
MMEM on-line provides an additional range of tools and access to support account customers with a range of value added services to reduce cost and provide efficiency.
Our approach is led by delivering the best service to our customers and doing business in a responsible and sustainable manner. Our policies describe our principles and guidelines by which we operate.
- Work Health and Safety Policy
- Quality Policy Statement
- Environmental Policy
- Diversity Policy