There are many different ways you can use our services – to search for and sell your product or to create new content. When you share information with us, for example by creating a ASWAAG QATAR Account, we can make those services even better – to show you more relevant search results and ads, to help you connect with our service easier and quicker. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information to provide better services to all of our online users, including vendors and consumers at large.
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us:
When you create an account with Aswaagqatar.com, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
Information we get from your use of our services:
When you browse on Aswaagqatar.com, we automatically receive some information in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
This information includes:
- Device Information
We collect devic-specific information(such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information including phone number)..
- Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by aswaagqatar.com, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs.This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol address
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser
Information we collect when you are signed in to Aswaagqatar.com in addition to information we obtain about you from partners, may be associated with your Aswaagqatar.com. When information is associated with your Aswaagqatar.com we treat it as personal information.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, protect and maintain and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads from our website
- Third-Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of aswaagqatar.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address without your consent
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. If you are under 18, you may use aswaagqatar.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
ACCESS AND UPDATES OF INFORMATION
Aswaagqatar.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Aswaagqatar.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
REPORT A VIOLATION
If you receive an item from a third-party vendor that may be in violation of our Community Rules, report it to us at [email protected]
If you think a vendor is offering an item different than advertised, please contact our customer support team. Any reports of a possible violation of the Aswaagqatar.com’s selling policies will be handled by our investigations and legal team. You will need to file a report with our customer support team and provide details of a test buy that confirms your claim that these sellers/vendors are not offering the item(s) advertised.
To facilitate an investigation, be sure you include the following information in your complaint, as applicable:
- The CODE of the item’s detail page and the product title
- The store or business name of the seller you are reporting
- A concise explanation of the violation
All reports are thoroughly investigated by our investigations team. For privacy reasons, the results of our investigations cannot be disclosed, but be assured we will take any disciplinary actions we find appropriate.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected]